ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE 21st FESTIVAL FENS
Festival FeNS will be held in categories:
CHILDREN (6-9 and 9-11 years),
TEENAGERS (11-13 and 13-15 years),
NEW SCENE (15-18 and 19-27 years).
The first semi-finals will be held on 23. 6., the second semi-finals on 24. 6. and the finals on 25. 6. 2017. The submitted songs must be original, never published before and not performed in any contest or broadcasted by radio and television. They need to be modern, hit oriented songs for children. Each author can participate with more songs.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
There is no entry fee (the entry is free of charge). For the songs that will be selected for competition there is a registration fee of 122 € (tax included).
Each entry must include:
- A completed entry form (on this link), printed and signatured
- Audio recordings of the song
– the full recording (demo or finished recording version with the main and back vocals)
– the playback recording (no main vocals)
– the song length should be of maximum three (3) minutes. If the song is longer than 3 minutes the selection jury will be deciding on its classification on the festival program.
The files should be sent via WeTransfer on mail email@example.com in wav format!
- Other required materials (sent via internet application or in editable document on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org):
– the lyrics
– a short CV of the participant
– a recent photo (a portrait of the artist or group photo, .jpg format)
– a video presentation (for event and media use – in format .mp4, up to 20 seconds length)
Please note: The application is valid only when all sections are completed and all the needed information is given, including the required handwritten signatures. All materials received will not be returned.
Entry deadline: All entries must be received until 17th of April 2017.
Selection criteria: The selection jury will evaluate and select songs by listening to the recordings received in the application. The festival jury will evaluate and select songs by listening to the final recordings and by evaluating the live performances of artists on the day of the event.
Organizer’s rights: The organizer of the festival has the exclusive rights to publish, to edit and to use the selected songs on radio, television, CD or any other media without any territorial limitations.
Accommodation: The invited singers will be accommodated in a hotel on the expense of the festival. For the invited directors of festivals the organizers provide full accommodation during the festival. All the other singers and accompanying persons (parents, composers etc.) will have to pay for their expenses for the complete program.
Transportation: The participants provide, on their own expense, their transport to Koper and back.
Please send all application materials to our office address:
Agencija Plahutnik (FeNS 2017), Bošamarin 32, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
or on e-mail: email@example.com